• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Smooth Criminal

He turned lumpy
Thats tragic. He had an awesome collection. Now he must be shunned.
I just don't understand that. Why would you risk the forum for a few hundred bucks? If you’re new and trying to make a fast buck sure. But a seasoned collector? Hard to believe

Congratulations. I am waiting for the epic collection photo, Lurker
But see, this is how I keep the suspense! I have two cases set up and most everything is in the cases but they’re not organized really they just got tossed in there because I have too much for two cases. My third case is missing a door and a slightly different color so I’m having heartburn about putting it next to my other two. I did find one locally they wanted 200 bucks for a 3.0 single wide and I just can’t bring myself to do it

I just don't understand that. Why would you risk the forum for a few hundred bucks? If you’re new and trying to make a fast buck sure. But a seasoned collector? Hard to believe
Guess that’s what thousands of $$ does to a person with no integrity

Most who got screwed wishes it was just a few hundred bucks. The last estimate I am aware of puts his theft in the $20,000+ range