• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snow Sapphire Iridium or Snow Torch for cycling?

kirkvee

Oakley Beginner
And I have no other choices but these two SNOW lenses if I want to go with a jawbreaker in matte black frame.

I'll probably be using this for all day cycling so the amount of sunlight can vary and I want the lens thats most versatile in most light conditions.

I have the road prizm lens on my sutro S and though theyre a little bit darker, I can still use them in my early morning rides when the sun is just barely peeking.

I’d recommend trying both of them (order each and return the one you don’t like).

I love the way both look from the outside, but neither handle bright sunlight well in my opinion. Our eyes are all different but these two lenses are very ‘love em or hate em’.

I’d recommend trying both of them (order each and return the one you don’t like).

I love the way both look from the outside, but neither handle bright sunlight well in my opinion. Our eyes are all different but these two lenses are very ‘love em or hate em’.
yes I think they might be too red for my liking just basing off what I see online. I went with fj road blacks btw

the prizm road is a great lens too...not as pink as snow though...snow can fatique the eyes on some

the prizm road to me handle bright and overcast to me....i ordered the sapphire snow to try..

Latest Posts

Back