• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So who's planning on offloading their Livestrong glasses?

I always boycotted Amstrong and everything about him, the guy has always been an ******* and i knew he created his fundation to hide behind when the truth on him would be told soon or later

I'm wondering if Luxxotica is bad enough to stand behind him while it already reached the "evidence beyond the doubt" level

He' still an American Hero who beat the **** out of TDF contenders for years. Including frenchies.
If he's doping, then everyone in the top 20 are too. Sorry for ya.
As long as it was an even playing field.

He' still an American Hero who beat the **** out of TDF contenders for years. Including frenchies.
If he's doping, then everyone in the top 20 are too. Sorry for ya.
As long as it was an even playing field.

If he is an american hero you should be ashamed to be american

I always boycotted Amstrong and everything about him, the guy has always been an ******* and i knew he created his fundation to hide behind when the truth on him would be told soon or later
I'm wondering if Luxxotica is bad enough to stand behind him while it already reached the "evidence beyond the doubt" level

www is not a legal vacuum ... be careful!
I think you should edit the A bomb and more.

www is not a legal vacuum ... be careful!
I think you should edit the A bomb and more.

Why? Because some ******* are stupid enough to think an ******* is a hero? it's not only about doping, he organized it and threatened people because they were talking or going to do it. That's what heroes are doing? God open your eyes instead being sheeps of advertising, it's ridiculous and embarassing for you

Like I said, If he's doping, then everyone around him is too. Including the 26 people who got amnesty for being a snitch.

Like I said, If he's doping, then everyone around him is too. Including the 26 people who got amnesty for being a snitch.

And like i said stop to find the crap excuse "he is not the only one doped" idiot, you are not smarter than a 12yo bieber fan (and i'm generous, it's closer than 8yo or even less)

Im not excusing him.
Sack riding frenchie. Heres your hero. Idiot
120710023419-remy-di-gregorio-story-top.jpg

Back