• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of the work I've done.

They look good man. If you do reprint then will you go .1mm layer height or hit them with an acetone vapor bath?
Thanks. Ive only printing for about 4 mos so still new and a lot to learn. But had the z offset too low so that first layer squished too much and made a slight lip.

Whenever I print in 'super quality' it messes up the hole diameter and I have to adjust it. So I just did those in standard .2mm. I had been printing PPE almost non-stop at the time and I squeezed those in between in a big rush. Haven't tried the acetone vapor yet.

Last edited:
Thanks. Ive only printing for about 4 mos so still new and a lot to learn. But had the z offset too low so that first layer squished too much and made a slight lip.

Whenever I print in 'super quality' it messes up the hole diameter and I have to adjust it. So I just did those in standard .2mm. I had been printing PPE almost non-stop at the time and I squeezed hose in between in a big rush. Haven't tried the acetone vapor yet.
Lmao I know all about first layer squish. It’s a fine line between coming off the bed, perfect, and digging in the bed.

Keep it up man, it’s a hell of a lot of fun.

Lmao I know all about first layer squish. It’s a fine line between coming off the bed, perfect, and digging in the bed.

Keep it up man, it’s a hell of a lot of fun.
Yeah i know you've been doing it for awhile now. I see a lot of your projects. Some cool stuff!

Elite blackout yellow dial.

20200426_195228.jpg

20200426_195250.jpg

20200426_195354.jpg