• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Soon to be X-Metal owner.

Haha, yeah I'm well aware. Kinda afraid once I get my hands on one, there will be many more to follow. The wife and bank account won't agree, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I can not give any advice on that, I divorced just over 2 years ago :lolsign:

One thing I can tell, the x-metal never leaves you, never say no and never has a headache ....

:lol::lol::lol::dance2: I love romeo's

In all honesty, I love the wife, she happily puts up with me and supports my interests and hobbies. My parents divorced when I was around 6, and would never want my kids to have to choose between the wife and I. Plus not seeing my kids everyday would kill me. She understands my passion, but definitely doesn't agree with the often hefty price tags.

In all honesty, I love the wife, she happily puts up with me and supports my interests and hobbies. My parents divorced when I was around 6, and would never want my kids to have to choose between the wife and I. Plus not seeing my kids everyday would kill me. She understands my passion, but definitely doesn't agree with the often hefty price tags.
I understand perfectly, my parents divorced when I was 4, and I said the same, but life takes many turns, do not worry about my divorce I have nothing to do with the oakley Jejejej I have joint custody of my son, and now we are all happy :) And my son Have 15 oakley's with 6 years 2 OF penny's ;)

xmetal wont disappoint for sure..just make sure you have the right pair though..just read through all the size comparisons and fitting on here..
me, I love my XSquared..good luck with them I hope you'll love them..

Back