• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space Encoder

The original founder of Oakley, Jim Jannard, and his son, just started a new sunglass company. Jim was forced to sell Oakley to Luxottica back around 2009. M-experiment is a much smaller company than Oakley, but it only started 6 months ago and has the potential to be the Oakley of old eventually. There is a section about M-experiment toward the bottom of the Oakley Forum here. Jim’s son Jammin sometimes stops by and comments as well.

That's really cool! It's awesome! And do they have a website where you can purchase sunglasses that they make or is that not something yet?

It would have sold out by now if it was around $200 and a different color. I really didnt like the color combo. Had it been the coloring of those 13-11’s or whatever they are called and around $200 or so, I would have bought them. Oakley has competition with M-experiment now that sells glasses for less than $200.
If they would have released the black one's Eli Tomac and others were seen wearing early on, I agree, they would have been gone within a couple weeks.

It would have sold out by now if it was around $200 and a different color. I really didnt like the color combo.
Me either. Easy fix though.

IMG_9698.png

Just reviewed a 50% off code but unfortunately it doesn't work on these!! 🤬 did some people say that they received a 30% code that worked?

I didn't try my 30% off on these cause I used it on the 13.11. 50% off ones almost never work on limited or exclusive items.
Damn wish I would've gotten the 30% instead... They did say that the 30 or 50 wouldn't work on limited edition or exclusives

30% off discount code, tried to use a 50% off however, it said not on new items.
Just received a 50% off should've stayed with the 30 smh... but they said neither would work on limited edition or exclusives 🤷🏼 so idk

It depends on who or how you got the code. I got mine when they sent me 1 pair out of a set of Muzm Eye Jackets. They gave me 1/2 money back and the 30% coupon which was good for 1 year. Sometimes I just email CS and ask for a coupon cause I am loyal customer, usually they give a 20% off in those cases which doesn't work on everything. A 50% off is a big discount. I don't blame them for locking down new and limited pairs from these codes.

Back