• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sphaera

Okay then........ i was more interested in hearing about their lens technology.

We know Oakley (claim to) have experts involved in their lens technology and production.

What people have M hired?
You really should buy a pair and see for yourself. I personally love the obsidian lenses. Definitely not enough lense options , but I'm sure they'll add a bunch in the future.

You really should buy a pair and see for yourself. I personally love the obsidian lenses. Definitely not enough lense options , but I'm sure they'll add a bunch in the future.

"I should work for M-EXPERIMENT"

and
Definitely not enough lense options , but I'm sure they'll add a bunch in the future.

Hey, you should send a email and tell them to hire you! :) 👍

It's the Original Oakley guys who is running it, right?.....
then Oakleygarth must have their direct email address ☺️😉

They look better in person, but they're not great. But at least they're comfortable. The bi sphaera is worse in person and hurts when sitting on the nose.
Hurts me to see it, period.
Ugly as F!
Lux, your Suxability just keeps sucking.

I really hope Cavendish will win his record breaking 35th Tour stage.
Now I see him in the Speara add. Hope he's not obliged to wear that ugly thing all year.

In fact: If I had to choose between Cav winning his 35th wearing the Speara (with the historic finish picture that will last forever) and him not winning his 35th... Sorry Cav, I guess Eddy was better all along. o_O😂

Last edited:
My thoughts, is the last Oakley frame that was descent looking for me that I'm thinking under lux take over was the shocktube, and c six. After that nothing. "My opinion." I can't wear those big ol face shields. They all just look retarded to me.

My thoughts, is the last Oakley frame that was descent looking for me that I'm thinking under lux take over was the shocktube, and c six. After that nothing. "My opinion." I can't wear those big ol face shields. They all just look retarded to me.
mmmm... while I do hate Sutro (a.k.a. "Beetle windshield with stems") I do like to wear my shiny blue Kato on the road bike. :-D

Back