• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire 2.0

To answer your questions, the number under the earsocks have nothing to do with the colorway or model of the glasses. They didn’t put skus on the SW2.0 frames so there really is no definite way to know what lenses that frame came with.

However, here are the colorway options that were available for a silver SW2.0
424b61ff58ba42d2516ac3f68df57c60.jpg
Thank you.
That is super Info.
I thought the last owner removed it my using a scotch Pad to clean the frame.
So that number means nothing?

Thank you.
That is super Info.
I thought the last owner removed it my using a scotch Pad to clean the frame.
So that number means nothing?

I have yet to find an explanation of why they existed on the frame at all. My guess is it’s some kind of internal number used by Oakley. At that time, most frames made by Oakley had no model names or skus listed on the frame itself.

I have just purchased another SW 2.0 silver with Ice Iridium Lenses.
Payed 13,50$ with Box and Pouch.
What I would do if I were you I'd test to see if the "new" complete set you purchased has lenses that fit the frame you'd like restored. I don't have any lenses for that model on hand but can make you a set. However you'll be at $100+ (including what's you've spent in it already) by the time I make you new lenses. Currently I only make new lenses if you provide me those ice templates to make a "digital pattern" on my evolution edger.

No lenses will be harmed in the making of your new set. Plus they'll be brand new, so they last and don't delaminated or peel like vintage lenses can.

PS- I will chop a new set of donors though, so whatever they used to be will be lifeless... But the enforcer @QLR1 won't have to worry. They'll be half jacket 2.0 donors most likely.

PPS- @"TRUMP" isn't as crazy as the OF fake news makes him out to be. @hondazcrxsi and @SiRacer420 might both be stoners though. Hehe.

I think so too.
He had the Glasses for sale for only 5,- and everyone thought it is a fake.
He did nat want to ship them.
So I convinced him by paying 2 1/2 times he was asking.
Now he ships them to me.
Titaniums are hard to find for less then 100,- or they are beat up.

Back