• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Square Wire 2.0

What I would do if I were you I'd test to see if the "new" complete set you purchased has lenses that fit the frame you'd like restored. I don't have any lenses for that model on hand but can make you a set. However you'll be at $100+ (including what's you've spent in it already) by the time I make you new lenses. Currently I only make new lenses if you provide me those ice templates to make a "digital pattern" on my evolution edger.

No lenses will be harmed in the making of your new set. Plus they'll be brand new, so they last and don't delaminated or peel like vintage lenses can.

PS- I will chop a new set of donors though, so whatever they used to be will be lifeless... But the enforcer @QLR1 won't have to worry. They'll be half jacket 2.0 donors most likely.

PPS- @"TRUMP" isn't as crazy as the OF fake news makes him out to be. @hondazcrxsi and @SiRacer420 might both be stoners though. Hehe.
Will Varifocals Lenses fit int any SW 2.0?

That’s not bad at all. If you like the SW2.0, look for the titanium version. It’s incredibly light compared to the c5 alloy version.
One thing is strange.
On o-review the SW 2.0 05-677 is with Ice Iridium.
On the Box it is called Blue Iridium,
Is that the same or did I somthing f.....up by buying a fake.

Lens: Ice Iridium
Family: Wire
SKU: 05-677

No that is the second set i picked up today.
Will ship to me next week.
The first set is with SH but without lenses and any Info.

No that is the second set i picked up today.
Will ship to me next week.
The first set is with SH but without lenses and any Info.

Oh ok. Hopefully the lenses are original and in good shape. Blue Iridium is rare as phuck for that frame. If the lenses are beat, @SiRacer420 can hook you up with brand new OEM lenses for the non SH pair if the frame matches the box.

Back