• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X

Did anyone get the croakie with the OG pair?? My pair arrived with none in the box.

We'll, still waiting for NTWRK to figure out what happened to my order. I'm sure at this point I wont get the OG and ruby pair since they are sold out everywhere, but it would be nice to at least get my money back it that's the case.

We'll, still waiting for NTWRK to figure out what happened to my order. I'm sure at this point I wont get the OG and ruby pair since they are sold out everywhere, but it would be nice to at least get my money back it that's the case.
Totally ridiculous

That’s BS. Sorry that happened. The og pair is pretty cool. Should have been Ruby but whatevs.

Yeah honestly out of the three the OG was really the only one I wanted. We'll see what they say. Frankly, if I dont like their response I'll just put a claim on the charge from my card.

Just got an update my pairs are finally shipping and expected to be in next week. Kind of amazing how bad these places are at shipping things...
I'm having the same experience right now with L'ART. The flak fade release thing. Mine says shipped as of the 28th on a purchase from the 26th but nothing has gone anywhere beyond a printed label. It's such garbage service. The companies need to get their **** together in their fulfillment departments. I ordered the dove grey pairs for the staple release directly from staple and got them pretty quickly. I will definitely stay away from Netwrk, Bodega & L'art for anything else.