• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X

I'm having the same experience right now with L'ART. The flak fade release thing. Mine says shipped as of the 28th on a purchase from the 26th but nothing has gone anywhere beyond a printed label. It's such garbage service. The companies need to get their **** together in their fulfillment departments. I ordered the dove grey pairs for the staple release directly from staple and got them pretty quickly. I will definitely stay away from Netwrk, Bodega & L'art for anything else.
I'm definitely going to avoid these places as much as I can. I'm sick of bad customer service! I just don't feel like dealing with a company that can't figure anything out.

I'm having the same experience right now with L'ART. The flak fade release thing. Mine says shipped as of the 28th on a purchase from the 26th but nothing has gone anywhere beyond a printed label. It's such garbage service. The companies need to get their **** together in their fulfillment departments. I ordered the dove grey pairs for the staple release directly from staple and got them pretty quickly. I will definitely stay away from Netwrk, Bodega & L'art for anything else.
I was really impressed with how staple handled my orders this time around, they seem to have finally figured it out. Each Pair was individually bubble wrapped, then placed in a box, then that box was placed in another box with the shirts. They arrived pristine! Plus, everything arrived in a reasonable timeframe. Very satisfied.

I was really impressed with how staple handled my orders this time around, they seem to have finally figured it out. Each Pair was individually bubble wrapped, then placed in a box, then that box was placed in another box with the shirts. They arrived pristine! Plus, everything arrived in a reasonable timeframe. Very satisfied.
Same here, good, safe, packaging.

Well these showed up today from NTWRK. Tracking was never updated on the app. Ordered on the 11th so almost a month later.

My first one came UPS. Of the other two, one came USPS and the other FedEx on the same day all from the same address...

20220705_173654.jpg

20220705_173903.jpg