• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X

None of mine have shipped from Staple yet. Pigeons aren’t cooperating I guess.
That's completely typical for them and im in the same boat. They take their marry time shipping anything. It's super annoying. I'm bored already of the BS again from them. I'm tempted to say the hell with it and open a PayPal dispute to get my money back and say forget it once again to staple. Fooled me twice now they have. Shame on me lol.

That's completely typical for them and im in the same boat. They take their marry time shipping anything. It's super annoying. I'm bored already of the BS again from them. I'm tempted to say the hell with it and open a PayPal dispute to get my money back and say forget it once again to staple. Fooled me twice now they have. Shame on me lol.
Well crap. I reached out to them yesterday, we’ll see what they say.

In another week I’ll do the same, open a dispute. The site didn’t say anything about not having them on hand