• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stopped by the O store...

yanki01

Oakley Beginner
I got the Fast Jackets yesterday during lunch after I sold both Flak Jacket frames and both lenses I had with them. I felt the flaks were small for my face. I LOVE these fast jackets. they feel very solid. Black Plaid frame with OO Red Iridium Polarized lens and of course, G30 Iridium (non-polarized) lens for when I golf. I wanted to try something different than black iridium polarized as my everyday lens. they were pretty dark when I had them on all my previous Oakley's, I really like the contrast and brightness of the OO red iridium. I could possibly even use them on bright, sunny days for golf but I will probably still fall back on the G30 for any golf weather. I'm thinking of white ear socks to go with the white O on the frame. I really wanted matte black like my flaks but they don't offer them in any matte color. These plaid frames are pretty sick.

I also picked up a few other things while I was there. (extra storage bag not pictures)

oakley1.jpg

oakley4.jpg

oakley2.jpg

oakley3.jpg

Are those the plaid frames?:shock: And I hope you saved a Flak because if you like 00 Red, youre gonna LOVE prizm trails!

Nice pick ups. I have the same shirt in reverse colors. I really wish to find one of those cleaning kits with the flag on it soon.

Are those the plaid frames?:shock: And I hope you saved a Flak because if you like 00 Red, youre gonna LOVE prizm trails!

sure is! :D this frame is pretty sick. I got white ear socks for it today to go along with the white O on the frame.

I did not save my flaks (shipped them to their new owner yesterday). I knew prizm's lenses were coming out but I'm hoping they make it for the fast jackets soon. the flaks were just too small, the fast jackets fit perfect.

Latest Posts

Back