• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

STPL Holbrook @ Oakley Vault

Mine is supposed to arrive Monday. I hope this isn't a regular thing for them...

They dont affect the vision through them at all because they are so small and fluid over the whole lens (like someone wiped them with a non micro vigorously) so im not too worried about it, it just ruins the resale value if I ever decide to unload them... ☠

Well i just got mine too and they also have hair line scratches just like Oblazer mentioned. My question now if oakley will honor the warranty of the lenses? Since we have a receipt for it? This kinda bad business from reed store since they didnt mention anything about it and just posted "all sales are final" i assumed its no refund.

Im waiting for mine to come in few days in France. Now im reading what you say about those scratches i think about not accept the delivery (in France we can do it and they ship back to the seller), do you know if i will have my money back if i do it?

Im waiting for mine to come in few days in France. Now im reading what you say about those scratches i think about not accept the delivery (in France we can do it and they ship back to the seller), do you know if i will have my money back if i do it?

You probably will not get your money back, as the others have stated, all sales are final..

What if someone is at hospital and can't receive it? We cant make someone pay if its not able to have the product

Well i will accept the shipment and if there is something bad i will contact Oakley to activate the warranty

I emailed reed. Well see what would be the solution but theres no way im gonna refund this. I think warranty from oakley would be great!

Latest Posts

Back