• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stretchline Case(S) in San Fran. GO !!!!

Yeah, I have been trying to figure out how to fit two carseats in an suv front seat lol. I can get the two cases to fit but not two cases and two kids unless I stack the cases, or the kids. it looks like i may need to get a trailer....

Yeah, I have been trying to figure out how to fit two carseats in an suv front seat lol. I can get the two cases to fit but not two cases and two kids unless I stack the cases, or the kids. it looks like i may need to get a trailer....
****. I have a trailer you can use lol

Wait. You got roof racks? @Dyeraudio show the man how you got yours way back when. What was that a Taurus?

****. I have a trailer you can use lol

Wait. You got roof racks? @Dyeraudio show the man how you got yours way back when. What was that a Taurus?

1st XM Single on the Grand Am..... pool noodles for protection..... Chicago to Green Bay, WI

94819b0e7a91454a8aad30a31b3a9c4e.jpg

3.0 in the back, 3.1 up top. 6 years ago. Chicago to Beatrice, NB and back.

0d0dd1b02ee49e556ce9a037d1212a5c.jpg

ec4ea2bc33ca2e042e584750c9e0a5ff.jpg

Last edited:
1st XM Single on the Grand Am..... pool noodles for protection..... Chicago to Green Bay, WI

View attachment 459385

3.0 in the back, 3.1 up top. 6 years ago. Chicago to Beatrice, NB and back.

View attachment 459383

View attachment 459384
@Dyeraudio. You're one crazy dude!!!....but not for transporting it on pool noodles. Rather, how the heck did you get it into the garage without smashing into your garage door?!!! Check out the clearance!!!!!!! You look like you cleared it by just millimetres!!!!!