• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Stunning Copper XX with DWP ***SPF***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You have to pay to play to go “Proper Copper”.

I am sorry to hear about your dog, mate.

Slightly off topic but any updates @Sc'O'user?
Thanks bro, he had blood tests which showed signs of infection and dehydration (probably due to the vomiting) they gave him an injection to stop him vomiting and gave him tablets which I have to give him for the next week, but we have him home now and need to keep a close eye on him. I've told the missus to sort out some pet insurance on him as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks bro, he had blood tests which showed signs of infection and dehydration (probably due to the vomiting) they gave him an injection to stop him vomiting and gave him tablets which I have to give him for the next week, but we have him home now and need to keep a close eye on him. I've told the missus to sort out some pet insurance on him as well.

Glad to hear he is on the mend and back at home, mate.

Yeah, insurance is a must.

Costs can soon spiral out of control.

They certainly can mate, consultation fee cost £210 alone, it turned out to be an expensive trip last night 😩

Last edited by a moderator:
Iam not evaluating your price all I needed was the conversion. What you decided to pay is your choice a, What I was looking for is are you pound sterling? Glad your dog is ok.

Thanks brother, I'm sure he will be ok but vets do enjoy taking your pants down when it comes to payment 😂 and apologies for taking your comment the wrong way. Price is indeed pound sterling

Username Hidden said:
And that's if you can find a $350 frame.
Not easy to find xx frame for u$ 350

Username Hidden said:
Due to needing emergency funds to pay vet fees I'm reluctantly looking to sell my copper XX, refinished by Zach @zwc0442 and fitted with brand new custom cut DWP Lenses cut by @Chris A Hardaway. Comes with a brand new black mf bag and Xmetal soft vault.

If you prefer Sapphire Prizm Polarized lenses I can swap on request, just let me know 👍

Asking £550 all in PayPal G&S shipped tracked & signed

More pictures can and will be added asap

View attachment 820497View attachment 820498View attachment 820500View attachment 820501
Beautiful pair of XX 👏👏 My favorite frame

Username Hidden said:
Thanks brother, I'm sure he will be ok but vets do enjoy taking your pants down when it comes to payment 😂

Sooo... is the XX still for sale?

:behindsofa:

Username Hidden said:
@zwc0442 copper work is no Joke......I have the 1st Copper Juliet he did so the new owner will not be disappointed.
Show off

Status
Not open for further replies.