• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunglass Hut Inside Macys 25% Off

Chelas

Oakley Beginner
Oakleyhoma
If you got a sunglass hut inside your macys they got a 25 percent discount friends and family, valid till Monday April 29

I was there 2 days ago and yes oakley is covered ;] remember the sunglass hut kiosk needs to be inside macys, and yes good idea to call first.

Macy's told me I had to use the Macy's credit card though to get that discount. I called so maybe they just didn't know what they were talking about.

They probably don't know what they talking about, the day I went there i bought the cleaning kit and they applied the 25 percent off to it with no credit card, the girl gave me a bunch of prices of different oakleys with the 25% off and never mentioned anything about a credit card. Im reading the info she gave me and says :
New card holders save even more!

Open a Macy's account and get ANOTHER 20 % off your purchase recieve savings on top of savings, the first two days you use your new macy's card. heres the coupon: it does say online exclusions oakley and maui jim but is only says online :)

http://www1.macys.com/cms/deals/FRIENDS_AND_FAM_Sale_25percent_off_W3030209?LinkType=FauxHomepage&cm_re=FAUXLANDING-_-HOMEPAGE-_-CATEGORY -- print savings pass

Went to macy's website and added the SW Holbrook to my cart and on the checkout screen I put the friends and family discount code in and it said does not apply to items in my cart. So it doesn't work online. If there was a macy's near me I would test it out in store tomorrow.

Yes its only for instore, i never said online, Im going tomorow to try not only the 25 percent wich I know will apply but Im wondering about also adding the new macys credit card for a additional 20 percent . I think that wont work it would be 45 % off, but im still gona go try it.

Back