• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro Photochromic lens

Pantster

Oakley Beginner
Hi

Has anyone found a source for genuine Oakley Photochromic lenses for Sutros? The only way I can find to buy them is in a pair of glasses, they aren't an option on Oakley custom and don't see to be available as a replacement lens

Ah thanks. I'm UK unfortunately but never sure about those, says genuine Oakley, and the description says it ships from EU but when you look at the postage section it says from Greater China and the shipping takes up to 30 days. Always seems a bit off. Will keep eyes peeled I guess

If you’re near the cheshire oaks vault . They had a Matt white frame Sutro with photochromic Lens in yesterday ( Sunday ) you can ring them and they may hold it for a day or so . If not then the next time I’m up that way I can look for you . I go up every month or so . If you ask for Joe , Lindsey or Emily and mention me (Sean ) they may hold it longer . But then again mention my name and they may not hold it at all 😂 . May tell you to get bent and disassociate yourself from that idiot . But it was definitely on the shelf . I only looked at it as I read this thread a few days ago .

Thanks but I just want the lens, I have enough Sutro’s. The Matt white & black Sutro’s seem to be the cheapest way to get guaranteed genuine photochromic lens which is crazy

Yeah it's occurred to me and may be the only option eventually. It's just a pita and ebay is such a ballache, I know I'd just end up keeping the frame in a drawer somewhere

Latest Posts

Back