• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro Verve -->> Factory Pilot mod

So the new Sutro Verve looks really cool. However I'd want to swap out the lens and the icon to a vented Factory Pilot lens (OEM Oakley, not aftermarket) and Factory pilot text icon. But looking through replacement lenses, it doesn't look as if the Factory pilot lens is available for single purchase and curious how one would get there hands on and swap out the icon.

Re:Factory pilot lens. I have a few other models with Factory pilot vented lens, once those get damaged. How does one replace them or put in different colours?

For the most part the vented FP lenses aren’t available to buy.

I do have a Prizm black and a Prizm road one tho if you wanted them, I also do have a bunch of Sutro factory pilot logos.

The logos I bought from a trusted source on eBay and it had the oakley manufacturing tag in them. And I’ve sold many logos on here before. And the lenses came from my origins sutros

For the most part the vented FP lenses aren’t available to buy.

I do have a Prizm black and a Prizm road one tho if you wanted them, I also do have a bunch of Sutro factory pilot logos.

The logos I bought from a trusted source on eBay and it had the oakley manufacturing tag in them. And I’ve sold many logos on here before. And the lenses came from my origins sutro
Howzit @Markman69. Do you have more logos forsale?

A bit late to the party on this thread but I had the same dilemma for some OCP Sutro Frames . What I did was buy any Sutro’s that had the drilled lens and FP Logo when they were on sale at 50% discount . On receipt of the glasses I removed the lenses and sold on the frames and og box and the lens from the OCP sets . It wasn’t to expensive of a way to get hold of the lenses . I did the same on the Sutro sweep . I bought an OCP set and I got a set of vented Sutro Sweeps . Did my swapping and sold on the bits I didn’t want .

A bit late to the party on this thread but I had the same dilemma for some OCP Sutro Frames . What I did was buy any Sutro’s that had the drilled lens and FP Logo when they were on sale at 50% discount . On receipt of the glasses I removed the lenses and sold on the frames and og box and the lens from the OCP sets . It wasn’t to expensive of a way to get hold of the lenses . I did the same on the Sutro sweep . I bought an OCP set and I got a set of vented Sutro Sweeps . Did my swapping and sold on the bits I didn’t want .
I cant message or buy anything yet since i just signed up. Anyway u can message mark for me? Cant wait 14 days

Latest Posts

Back