• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded T-Wire 2.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling because it doesn't really fit me, I love how it looks but it is just not for me. T-wire 2.0 titanium frame (none-sh) with titanium and jade lenses, frame is mint, no issues anywhere. Titanium lenses are used and have scratches (etched lens specially) but are still pretty wearable. Jade lenses (custom cut by chrisahardaway) are used and might have some hair line scratches which are unnoticable without a close inspection, none affect vision. New oem rubber set, nose pads and black earstems, I'm also including the original white-ish earstem rubber which has faded with time and the original nose pads in case you want them. Box is very nice with no rips or tears, includes paperwork. New mf bag.
Asking $165 $150 shipped anywhere. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_5143.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5146.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Selling because it doesn't really fit me, I love how it looks but it is just not for me. T-wire 2.0 titanium frame (none-sh) with titanium and jade lenses, frame is mint, no issues anywhere. Titanium lenses are used and have scratches (etched lens specially) but are still pretty wearable. Jade lenses (custom cut by chrisahardaway) are used and might have some hair line scratches which are unnoticable without a close inspection, none affect vision. New oem rubber set, nose pads and black earstems, I'm also including the original white-ish earstem rubber which has faded with time and the original nose pads in case you want them. Box is very nice with no rips or tears, includes paperwork. New mf bag.
Asking $165 shipped anywhere. Let me know if you have any questions. No trades!

View attachment 353181

View attachment 353182

View attachment 353183

View attachment 353184

View attachment 353185

View attachment 353186

View attachment 353187

View attachment 353188
Great frame Fresh! Glws ...

Username Hidden said:
Great frame Fresh! Glws ...
Fits very nearly like a Penny as I recall ... is that right Fresh ?

Username Hidden said:
Fits very nearly like a Penny as I recall ... is that right Fresh ?
Quite close, this gives you a better all around cover thanks to the square type lens, but it is small as a Penny. A great advantage is the weight, super light and quite comfortable while wearing

That thing is sweet! Even without the box that's a great price but damn it's got the box too!

Username Hidden said:
That thing is sweet! Even without the box that's a great price but damn it's got the box too!
Snag 'em Si :bigboss:

Username Hidden said:
Snag 'em Si :bigboss:
I they last much longer, I probably will. I think I still have a new set of lenses for them.

Up!

UP!

Open to trades/partial trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.