• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell Me About Time Bombs

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
I'm interested in picking one up. I don't really have a preference of colorway but i like xmetal. What price range are we looking at?
How can you tell a fake?

As far as I'm aware, what you want to keep in mind is Firstly) they have an 'window' on the back of the TB that you can watch the movement through Secondly) there is on the 1st Gen, no clasp.Later models do have the clasp. Thirdly) there should be a Serial on the back located at the base of the 'window' Forthly) there will be wording imprinted (by laser engraving me thinks) which reads 'OAKLEY INERTIAL GENERTOR tm WORLD MOVEMENT tm 10 BAR HYDROPHOBIC X-METAL CASE DESIGN USA' Fithly) the watch 'crystal' is domed not flat Sixthly) the Icon O is situated at the top under the hours 'bars'. Also, there's an Icon O on the later model straphttp://www.oakleyforum.com/report.php?p=170900 not the first one though. Oh, and the watch 'face' has indents which resemble holes spread evenly all across the face.
This should be a good start qtrain.

I've been watching them for awhile on ebay. I ended up getting one for a little over $300. Almost mint, no case, x-metal/white. The red and blue faces go for more money, the case adds $150-200 to the price. Or you can buy the case for less than $100.

Back