• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015

so I just got some bad news... I can't make the event... **facepalm**. we r going to be moving into our new place... and we start loving in on Friday. :( I thought it wouldn't happen till after the weekend but we moving.... DAMMIT MAN!!! looks like I'm missing another event :( :(

so I just got some bad news... I can't make the event... **facepalm**. we r going to be moving into our new place... and we start loving in on Friday. :( I thought it wouldn't happen till after the weekend but we moving.... DAMMIT MAN!!! looks like I'm missing another event :( :(
:(

Guys displayed for those that have never seen will be a Carbon C6, aluminum C6, Indy 500 Pit Boss, all colorways of the pit boss, Medusa with goggles, OTT, every coin released by Oakley, Madman Raw, Leather Mars, Brown Juliet and a GS R2. I'm trying to bring stuff people haven't seen before.

Guys displayed for those that have never seen will be a Carbon C6, aluminum C6, Indy 500 Pit Boss, all colorways of the pit boss, Medusa with goggles, OTT, every coin released by Oakley, Madman Raw, Leather Mars, Brown Juliet and a GS R2. I'm trying to bring stuff people haven't seen before.

Good if you're bringing an OTT then I won't bring mine, saves me the hassle...

Back