• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Meet Up

Wow, this feels so exclusive. Were there issues at previous events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but there's always a first time... o_O Don't forget you don't have to be a member to read the forum, any anonymous miscreant can see what's going on, and some people bring some expensive stuff...

I don't remember about last year but I believe we've done it like this before. It's not trying to be exclusionary, just prudent.

No but there's always a first time... o_O Don't forget you don't have to be a member to read the forum, any anonymous miscreant can see what's going on, and some people bring some expensive stuff...

I don't remember about last year but I believe we've done it like this before. It's not trying to be exclusionary, just prudent.
Ya damn prudes! :p

Looking at nailing down this venue before Christmas. For security purposes as @kronin323 stated, I'll start a group pm with all those interested after I get it finalized. Need to know what date more people would be interested in, 4/22/17 or 4/29/17. I know @Litos has stated he would not be able to make 4/22 and still not a whole lot of chance he would come down on 4/29 either. Taking in to consideration, the Fiesta events that some may choose to participate in afterward, I would say the weekend of 4/22 is the better weekend for the events. Let me know what y'all think.

Latest Posts

Back