• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Ordered the follow lenses from fuse. Seem like there are a lot of good reviews out there on em and the price was right.

upload_2019-4-25_0-29-52.png

I ordered various lenses from fuse and revant. Fuse is garbage in my opinion. I have 5 different lenses. They kept sending me different replacements when I would say they aren’t my favorite. Very weird customer service. Like they are so cheaply made they just give them away. They made my eyes work much harder to focus then oakley lenses.
Bought deep water prizm and they are AMAZING. So clear. Cut thru the water like butter. Perfect in my radar frame. Shallow and open ocean water they are great.

I went fishing in Virginia about 2 years ago and the tungsten Iridium lens did a good job. It was sunny but the glare was eliminated. The lens was not intended for sunny weather but surprisingly it was great.

I do agree my fishing lenses are Costa 580G. For open ocean I use the blue, for inshore I use green, and I’m looking to pick up sunshine mirror for fly fishing.

Costa makes nice lenses for outdoor sport activities. I live close to their HQ and have seen them come up from a local brand into a nationally known company.

Glass is always superior in clarity to polycarbonate.

The only downside is its impact resistance. Costas G lenses will shatter if some ricochet hits them hard enough where oakley lenses offer far superior protection.

Costa makes nice lenses for outdoor sport activities. I live close to their HQ and have seen them come up from a local brand into a nationally known company.

Glass is always superior in clarity to polycarbonate.

The only downside is its impact resistance. Costas G lenses will shatter if some ricochet hits them hard enough where oakley lenses offer far superior protection.
I agree

Latest Posts

Back