• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Well, what do you think?

image_zps674aa9fb.jpg

Too much space on the bridge of the nose. I vote no. But Mars are kind of a shock factor piece like OOTs anyway. Not many people can actually pull them off. so if you like em, rock em.

Stopped at the local Vault last weekend and they were kind of enough to tell me about their "Friends and Family" sale going on, So I made my weekly visit and didn't hesitate to pick up a pair at 25% off! It was between the Style Switch or the Two Face. So a pair of Polarized won! Yay or nay?

photo_zps9b4addd6.jpg

My son sent me a text whilst he was on holiday saying that he was sat there identifying all the Oakley's been worn by people & that he had decided he wanted more Holbrooks as he loved the MFL he has. So once he got home the search started. Found these on the bay for a very good price. No box but they are mint, no scratches anywhere. Well I tried them on BUT is is a YES or NO from you guys?
9ijm.jpg

vmg4.jpg

Oh & we also have a set of Julian Wilson on their way to us too.

You really can pull of the brooks, but not that color bro, maybe that Julian Wilson

Latest Posts

Back