• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hello from Dearborn Michigan, i have been collecting Oakley's for over 22 years, mostly all my purchases were back in the early 2000 -2010's i only have about 10 pair and a tall display case, i recently got the bug to pick up a few more older pairs of x metals that i have always wanted or replace a couple that have been lost from my collection.
:welcome:

hello from Dearborn Michigan, i have been collecting Oakley's for over 22 years, mostly all my purchases were back in the early 2000 -2010's i only have about 10 pair and a tall display case, i recently got the bug to pick up a few more older pairs of x metals that i have always wanted or replace a couple that have been lost from my collection.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

20220927_212955_HowzitBrah.jpg

Hello All! Trying to revive my Radars that I picked up in Baghdad back in 2007/2008. The polarization has partially scratched off on the lens, the rubber on the nose guard is falling apart, and the rubber on the arms is doing the same. Even still, I wear them all the time. By far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned.

Hello All! Trying to revive my Radars that I picked up in Baghdad back in 2007/2008. The polarization has partially scratched off on the lens, the rubber on the nose guard is falling apart, and the rubber on the arms is doing the same. Even still, I wear them all the time. By far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned.
You can get a new black polar lens from the O site, if you want.

You can get a new black polar lens from the O site, if you want.
I am heading there now. I assumed they wouldn't have them since these are pretty old. I currently have some aftermarket pieces enroute. I hoped they would suffice until I found some NOS or "gently used" for sale.

I am heading there now. I assumed they wouldn't have them since these are pretty old. I currently have some aftermarket pieces enroute. I hoped they would suffice until I found some NOS or "gently used" for sale.
Unfortunately they only have them in Path or Pitch.

Back