• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

The photo was taken about a month ago. Both pairs went to Dr.Chop to have lenses swapped and emerald lenses cut. They started their journey home tonight. Before too long I will buy another pair, have them painted carbon and have ruby lenses and red rubbers put on. I think they will look siiiick.

Stopped at the local Vault last weekend and they were kind of enough to tell me about their "Friends and Family" sale going on, So I made my weekly visit and didn't hesitate to pick up a pair at 25% off! It was between the Style Switch or the Two Face. So a pair of Polarized won! Yay or nay?

photo_zps9b4addd6.jpg

They are too big and too wide for your face. Have you tried Jupiter Sq./JFL?

I don't have a pic YET but are Fives Squared likely to look ok on me judging by the photo's below?

Scalpel

20130702_135119_zpsc692d8b6.jpg

Fuel Cell

20130702_134108_zpsffc5becf.jpg

Fuel Cell looks a bit big and Scalpel isn't bad. IF I had to choose I'd choose Scalpel even though it also looks big. Hopefully the Fives Squared are better.

For both of these pairs I'm going to say no.

After a long break due to school & other matters which resulted in my selling off almost all of my O collection I am finally attempting to get back in the game while I still can. Might as well start with the ones I can actually pull off. So in the spirit of this thread lmk what you guys think (a lot of these pictures are old and from all over the place as I don't have most of them anymore):

Oakleyfaces_zpsd21bb826.jpg

(You can copy & paste this to make the Y/N verdict easier..)
Gascans -
Romeo 2.0 -
Sideways -
Antix -
Pit Boss -
Probation -

I would say that you can pull off all of them quite well actually, but if you have to start with some pair I would go for Pit Boss, Gascans and Romeo 2 in that order.

Latest Posts

Back