• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

a Y-Wing should feel like a school bus. not sure what they expect. Ties and X-Wings feel right so far. in the classic games X-Wings were always slower than Tie Fighters. Empire ships were always faster than their Rebel equivalents. and Rebel ships always had more shields and firepower than the Imperial equivalents.
Yes sir! Back in the old games the Y-wing was the “fast” bomber, I always loved the B-Wing for frigate/cruiser and up level of attacks. But it handled like a bus back then...

I need to watch some of this footage and get this game, those were awesome old fun times.

I just finished Uncharted 4. That just took 4 years to do but actually total playing time is just under 24 hours. I love the first 3 games of the series but this one game me some motion sickness more than those. Same reason why I can't play COD, Fortnite, Doom, and other games that involve fast turning, camera shakes, blur... Even the new God of War, the cinematic cut scenes make me wanna throw up. I wish they kept how the older GOW games was.

I finally stepped in to the modern world and bought a Xbox One S. I had been playing on a 360 I had purchased back in ‘07. I have yet to play it much as my kids play Minecraft on it and due to work, I’ve been on callouts and working 6 days a week. My oldest son had already downloaded the Call of Duty so I just have to download it on to our new console.

a Y-Wing should feel like a school bus. not sure what they expect. Ties and X-Wings feel right so far. in the classic games X-Wings were always slower than Tie Fighters. Empire ships were always faster than their Rebel equivalents. and Rebel ships always had more shields and firepower than the Imperial equivalents.
I just got the game this morning ... prologue missionok.

It really reminds me of XvT.

I hope the story line is more like X Wing Alliance.

I have one mission left to play. i haven't played any multiplayer yet. i hope they can add some expansion missions. having only 10 missions is kinda short. either that or i'm enjoying it so much that it feels short.

10? That really sucks

Some developer or other needs to get their ducks in a row and make FREESPACE 3
Freespace 2 was such an addiction
Star Citizen is too sim like and will never actually be released lol
These Star Wars games are cool but not sim enough and not fleshed out enough - no mission editor/mod support, short campaigns, etc. Need a solid space sim up in this piece!

Some developer or other needs to get their ducks in a row and make FREESPACE 3
Freespace 2 was such an addiction
Star Citizen is too sim like and will never actually be released lol
These Star Wars games are cool but not sim enough and not fleshed out enough - no mission editor/mod support, short campaigns, etc. Need a solid space sim up in this piece!
Have you tried Elite Dangerous? It should scratch that itch :)

Latest Posts

Back