• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

so for a while I was doing my research on the most terrorific/psyco/twisted/bloody games ever
and boom :eek:
I found a few names ...... but the ones that got my attention badly are :
image.jpg

brand new
1.fatal frame
2.rule of rose ( bought it from a cool dude in japan)
so I'm about to start a poltergeist at home :D

image.jpeg
I was too ill to get to that London for the pop-up shop when the PlayStation 20th anniversary was launched. And I refuse to pay the £1100-£1600 the scalpers are asking for now.

So I was quite pleased to see these come out:

Anyone who likes minecraft and also mmos should check out Trove. Free to play/download on Steam. I've been playing with a few friends for about a week and it's awesome.

Bringing back a zombie thread... I've been trying to locate a Nintendo Switch for my son and I (at least that is the way I am phrasing it)... Anyone have one, thoughts?
I am looking forward to checking out Zelda and whooping my boy at Mario Kart! :car:

I bought one at launch with Zelda. It's a nice bit of kit but I'm struggling to find the time to use it :( I plan on using it as a hand-held rather than a home console - I haven't even set the dock up.

I'm still looking for the new SNES system with the built-in games. Wanna show my kids what video games looks like years ago.

Back