• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Omg, I havent seen a reference to xwing v tie fighter in DECADES❤
Would love to get that feeling back, but havent been entertained since ace combat on xbox

There is a remake of Tie Fighter that just came out a few months ago with modern graphics and even VR compatibility called Tie Fighter Total Conversion that is amazing. it works with my Virpil flight sticks and everything just like Squadrons. it's a patch that replaces and overwrites Xwing Alliance.

When you complete one objective and 9 ?s spawn in a small area, along with a couple of tales and a duel. Going to be busy here for a while…

ACC7ED1D-DF06-42B1-A4EE-6AA1451C9E8A.jpeg

This game (Director’s Cut) is made my life miserable. Literally. Gave me headache 🥴😖🤯 and the urges to throw up 🤭🤢🤮. Such a great game though, so I suffered for a while. Finally finished the main story + Iki island, all of the Mythic Tales, and most of the other tales.

View attachment 930014
Finished it today. No spoilers because I don’t know if @Inkkoonce has finished it yet but I thought it was a great game. Mopping up some bits and pieces and then maybe go back to Iki Island and finish up there.

I kind like the white colorway. It’s seems futuristic. 😜 But cool that they are giving people options.
I do too, but it fits in much better with everything else under that TV now. I’m keeping the white plates - if they ever produce one with a white body, I will make an all white one too.

Back