• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

These look so much cooler in person!
Just came in the mail today.
These were polished and beaten up.
New oem ear socks and custom cut torch....thanks XMAN!

IMG_20170109_141703.jpg

X-MANS TAKIN ON THE UK........SAME DAY TUNEUPS AND $15.00 TRACKED SHIPPING.

This man does amazing work, I am testament to that!

You just need to be mindful of the customs fees/Royal Mail handling costs when sending stuff to the UK from the States, even if it is your own item/items!!

This man does amazing work, I am testament to that!

You just need to be mindful of the customs fees/Royal Mail handling costs when sending stuff to the UK from the States, even if it is your own item/items!!

I recently found this info regarding items returning to the UK after repair.

My goods were sent outside the EU to be repaired. Do I have to pay import duty and VAT when they are returned to me? - DutyCalculator Help Center

it basically says that duty/vat is only payable on the repair cost - if 'return of personal goods following free of charge repair' (or words to that effect) can be put on the customs declaration i think there will be nothing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently found this info regarding items returning to the UK after repair.

My goods were sent outside the EU to be repaired. Do I have to pay import duty and VAT when they are returned to me? - DutyCalculator Help Center

it basically says that duty/vat is only payable on the repair cost - if 'return of personal goods following free of charge repair' (or words to that effect) can be put on the customs declaration i think there will be nothing to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting read there mate. Good information to refer to.
It probably requires the people the other end to fill out forms etc. and we all hate filling out forms!! Lol

The above post has been edited - It is against forum rules to use PayPal F&F or other unsecured forms of payment for transactions on this site.

Latest Posts

Back