• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I believe X Man has said before that he loves the IKON lens cleaner they send you when you purchase new lenses. Today is not our lucky day.... I received a new pair of lenses today, old cleaner on the right, new cleaner on the left. Seems like they are cutting costs a bit... I wish they would go back to the old large bottles of cleaner and forget the T6 driver that I most definitely don't need, haha.
20170414_181534.jpg

I believe X Man has said before that he loves the IKON lens cleaner they send you when you purchase new lenses. Today is not our lucky day.... I received a new pair of lenses today, old cleaner on the right, new cleaner on the left. Seems like they are cutting costs a bit... I wish they would go back to the old large bottles of cleaner and forget the T6 driver that I most definitely don't need, haha.
View attachment 329994

Say it ain't so!! Where did you purchase? What lens color? Maybe it was old stock?

eBay?

Ikon has never steered me wrong. Inquire about it maybe they will send you another bottle
Ebay this time! Usually use Amazon, hmmmmm.... I like this company, they have never done wrong by me at all. Re-cut 2 sets of lenses for some quirky frames and never gave me a hard time about it. Doug is a good guy and super quick to respond to email. Maybe I'll ask them what's up. Not a deal breaker, just disappointing, haha

Latest Posts

Back