• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The XMEN CYCLOP COLLECTION... In Progress...

Before the X-Men movie, Oakley for me was very cool after seeing the movie with Cyclops on Oakley....it just reach another level of awesomeness to me and made me own a Juliet and Penny. Nice Collection man....the only one missing is the bulky visor from X-Men 1 movie.

That's an awesome collection, don't think that there's anyone out there with cyclops eyewear.
Must be an X-men fan? Makes me wanna rewind those cyclops scene right now.
thumbs up.:thumb:

thanks all for the kind words! still searching for the bulky visor to appear on the web! do let me know if you guys come across with one... at the moment waiting for lenses upgrade to arrived!

THE continuity photos of the visor had o's on them but the movie version did not. NICE collection H.A.M. its about to get better!!! ;)

:lol:

20121206_152110 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

8293834193b0eb36e96db.jpg

These shade are just pure wicked. It is the show 'MI' that triggered my interest to source for Romeo, followed by Xmen with its super cool Xmetal Juliet Ruby. The passion never fade since then. Keep updating and let us salivate....!

Question: Xmen1(Juliet) & Xmen2(Penny), Are these frame used in the movie a Xmetal frame? If it is Xmetal, looks too light a tone as compared. Looks to me like a color tone between Xmetal and Carbon. Is it Juliet 'Brown' frame which Oakley produced during a short stinct in time.

Jus couldnt make up which frame color even i still down Xmen blueray disc. Any ideas since you are so into Cyclop thingy....?

Back