• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Came In! Fragment 1/30' Smokey Brown Camo

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Have been searching for so many pairs recently... but wow wow wow. Had to put a few prospects on hold due to price of this gem but I am finally a part of the "pretty damn rare" club... 1/30 Oakley x Fragment Smokey Brown Tortoise. Non-original lenses and no box but... idc, the frames are what I was really after. Best fragment frog I've seen. Will post better photos when they arrive 🤩

7072BBF1-6948-4D8C-AC51-DF7CDE3C1134_4_5005_c.jpeg

879228E7-0D31-422B-B24D-05C67D2448D3.jpeg

Holy **** they're in. And they are so sick. Had to throw in my own sapphire lenses to keep it all Oakley... (Camo?) pattern appears to have a snake-skin impression yet they also look like fingerprints. Absolutely sweet pick up.

View attachment 1075095

View attachment 1075096

View attachment 1075097

View attachment 1075099

View attachment 1075100
Man, I diggggg the semi transparent camo colourway,.......almost dimensional, in it's transfer of light. Tripppppppppppppy as ****!

Man, I diggggg the semi transparent camo colourway,.......almost dimensional, in it's transfer of light. Tripppppppppppppy as ****!
Right?!? There are 2 or 3 of the smokey grey camo for sale on eBay… not sure if I wanna blow money on that lol the browns are so sweet I would be happy with them alone but also would be cool to round out the set of fragment camos xD snag yourself one dude!

Right?!? There are 2 or 3 of the smokey grey camo for sale on eBay… not sure if I wanna blow money on that lol the browns are so sweet I would be happy with them alone but also would be cool to round out the set of fragment camos xD snag yourself one dude!
Do you wear or just stare? Just wondering. Sweet Frogskins buys lately. I like Frogs.

Do you wear or just stare? Just wondering. Sweet Frogskins buys lately. I like Frogs.
Both. I've got some pairs I've never worn and some that will def get worn. These frags, they'll get some love. Partially bc they're incomplete/sullied in the eyes of some collectors, and partially because the patternization shouldn't be affected as much by sweat/heat unlike many handpainted models. Also just noticed you're a Tampa guy too haha

For over 1k, think I'll pass! Just noticed a Grey pair from Japan for 300, but to be honest, I need to stop spending so much.........I know, I know..............

Last edited:
Both. I've got some pairs I've never worn and some that will def get worn. These frags, they'll get some love. Partially bc they're incomplete/sullied in the eyes of some collectors, and partially because the patternization shouldn't be affected as much by sweat/heat unlike many handpainted models. Also just noticed you're a Tampa guy too haha
Right down the street in Northdale.

Back