• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Three new Holbrook lens off ebay

Thirty7

Oakley Beginner
I just recently bought three new sets of lenses off eBay from 808sunglasses. He seemed to have positive reviews.

PrismP black
Prism black
PrismP Ruby

IMG_6271.jpeg

This time you're right. I was expecting a slew of the same query, differently worded, sorry.
My bad for the confusion. I just made an account today and figured I’d show off what I recently purchased. Then I was browsing eBay and noticed a pair of holbrooks that appeared fake but I hadn’t seen a fake pair with the prizm etch before so I posted a question about that. I apologize.

I’m pretty sure these are legit anyway. If not then they are pretty good fakes ha. Although I noticed driving with the ruby polarized lens that headlights look weird, there’s little red mirrored circles next to the cars headlights when they pass me. idk if that’s normal or due to polarization. hard to explain.

I believe that's something which occurs and is an regular complaint on Ruby Clears but haven't heard about this on Ruby Polarized. If someone else knows better, you could 'chime in'

I believe that's something which occurs and is an regular complaint on Ruby Clears but haven't heard about this on Ruby Polarized. If someone else knows better, you could 'chime in'
Gotcha. Ya I guess I just won’t wear them driving lol. They look great other than that. They are definitely polarized. My phone looks weird with them on. It was also 7 am so low light outside when I noticed it so I’ll try on my way home from work and see if it happens again with more light outside.

Gotcha. Ya I guess I just won’t wear them driving lol. They look great other than that. They are definitely polarized. My phone looks weird with them on. It was also 7 am so low light outside when I noticed it so I’ll try on my way home from work and see if it happens again with more light outside.
You're meant to wear them, not put them on your phone?......😁

Back