• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ti02 X XX gen1 w/ serail trade for X squared or 24kt X XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Too small for me using Juliet. Like the big lens of xx xmetal. The only Oakley that can fit my face perfectly. I am Asian, Asian for Oakley still can not sit on my nose and nose bridge... My Juliet is really like new.....may be you can co sider trade it xx metal set up. I am looking g for polarized lenses Ruby or deep blue but I could not find it, well I guess I have to be satisfied with what is included....

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Too small for me using Juliet. Like the big lens of xx xmetal. The only Oakley that can fit my face perfectly. I am Asian, Asian for Oakley still can not sit on my nose and nose bridge... My Juliet is really like new.....may be you can co sider trade it xx metal set up. I am looking g for polarized lenses Ruby or deep blue but I could not find it, well I guess I have to be satisfied with what is included....
That came with your Juliet?

Was hoping that Juliet will fit to my face. I bought the frame only as I then will look for polarized lenses.... But when I got the frame and tried to put it on, I looked like typical Chinese with large face and small sunglasses.

guess op not interested of having another like new juliet....

Username Hidden said:
guess op not interested of having another like new juliet....
Sorry I have 11 juliets

Username Hidden said:
Sorry I have 11 juliets
Lol, you could always use another :lol:

Still up for trade x sqaured too