• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb links

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I think I found a Time Bomb that I want. Its a bit small with the links that were removed. It's the brushed finish with carbon fiber face. How hard is it to find those links? I'd like to find a few before I buy the watch just to make sure I can wear it.

Shouldn't be too difficult, its the most common colorway.

I honestly don't know if that's the right color I stated. This is a picture of it.
tb1.jpg

Just now seeing this...

Be aware that the Ti / CF TB had versions with "regular" links and with forged links; you can tell by looking for an "F" after the serial number on the back. Might be worth checking out which version links you need before you source them, so they properly match...

There's pics of both versions on this page:
Oakley Time Bomb

Oh snap thanks Kronin. I didn't think about that. The one I got has no F. I did call Oakley today just to check. Go ahead, laugh. Done? Good. They didn't have any. Done laughing again? Good.

Even if I can't find some, this watch is somewhat of a grail for me so just having sit in the case may be good enough. That and I've gotten used to the idea of wearing a watch since I seriously started considering buying this one and if I can't wear it I'll probably end getting a minute machine for daily wear.

Even if I can't find some, this watch is somewhat of a grail for me so just having sit in the case may be good enough. That and I've gotten used to the idea of wearing a watch since I seriously started considering buying this one and if I can't wear it I'll probably end getting a minute machine for daily wear.
I knew a guy like you once...

Same for me... My grails will remain untouched as I don't have the heart to use them... So a minute machine is the perfect solution... Great look and lots of compliments. But that's just me...

Hope you find what you're looking for.