• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Timebomb 1 watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dealt with @Serturbo and the dude is a straight shooter. I highly recommend this seller. Good luck with sale bro.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have dealt with @Serturbo and the dude is a straight shooter. I highly recommend this seller. Good luck with sale bro.

Damn i better chill out than.....i dont want to be drinking my meat through a straw!

Username Hidden said:
Damn i better chill out than.....i dont want to be drinking my meat through a straw!
Lol..you are good POTUS, you might be a little on edge for Voting Day..dont worry we got nothing to worry about

Username Hidden said:
Lol..you are good POTUS, you might be a little on edge for Voting Day..dont worry we got nothing to worry about

Bro we got a race for governor in florida right now and its neck and neck. The democratic candidate is backed by george soros and bernie sanders.....the republican candidate is a decorated war hero who graduated from yale.....how is this even a race?!

Username Hidden said:
Bro we got a race for governor in florida right now and its neck and neck. The democratic candidate is backed by george soros and bernie sanders.....the republican candidate is a decorated war hero who graduated from yale.....how is this even a race?!
It's still early bro

IMG_1800.jpg

Username Hidden said:

It’s cool don’t worry... the worrying should start when you’ve to have your sh!ts removed with a straw .

Username Hidden said:
Oh, I would worry. Trump has energized the voting base...some good and some bad. Of course, all liberals come in an unhinged mob format, so everyone better be ready for bedlam on the streets...

Status
Not open for further replies.