• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Tips for Selling Your Oakleys in the Exchange Area

I did a pricing guide, here....
X-Metal Pricing - Relative Values (cacatman)
using the baseline value of a 9/10 Juliet pair without box, being the guideline. So if a Juliet goes up in price, so does everything else (relatively). I actually did have prices instead of multiplications of the cost of a Juliet pair, but I got so much negative feedback for posting such a thread (seasonal changes blah blah), that I changed it. Anyhow, this should give you a rough idea.
Bookmarked. Thanks.

Updated. Thanks for these great tips from these guys. You all have my respect!
  1. Clean up your thread after the sale so no one bumps it unnecessarily when everything is sold. Change the title prefix appropriately to "Sold", "Traded", or "Found". If selling multiple items in a single thread, mark which ones are sold, and change the title prefix when everything in that list is gone. And close your thread (@iamFLIP)
  2. Don't attack people publicly if their stuff is overpriced. PM them. Attacking them makes the community smaller (@Linegear Japan)
  3. Read the rules.... Rules on X-Metal Exchange - Please Read Before Posting In The X Metal Exchange Section, Exchange Guidelines - Exchange Guidelines, and Forum Rules - Forum Rules (@Linegear Japan)
  4. Do your homework on what something is really worth! (@pjd1234)

Definitely do your homework or ask questions on the “price thread” it aint that hard. Or if you don’t know just ask @dingo ate my baby he will give you a dingo price. Don’t expect too much though unless your selling it to him lol.

Definitely do your homework or ask questions on the “price thread” it aint that hard. Or if you don’t know just ask @dingo ate my baby he will give you a dingo price. Don’t expect too much though unless your selling it to him lol.
I would ask the question but I would get trolled. What comes around goes around, karma type thing. Totally deserved, but it would happen. So it would be easier to go back and follow the trend.

Seriously though, leave the sold price in the thread. It helps with seeing how prices trend. I have found the lack of prices to be a bit annoying.

I agree with your brother. While it might not be accurate at the time it is viewed it sets a good baseline or at least trends. That’s way better than relying on people’s word of mouth. Perfect example is that stupid ass Jordan R1!!!! There is no such thing but someone down the line said it and now all of a sudden it’s a real thing.

I agree with your brother. While it might not be accurate at the time it is viewed it sets a good baseline or at least trends. That’s way better than relying on people’s word of mouth. Perfect example is that stupid ass Jordan R1!!!! There is no such thing but someone down the line said it and now all of a sudden it’s a real thing.
It would help the novice such as myself.

I agree with the pricing. I typically keep my price up. I use old sales threads as gauges for the most part, so it’s hard when people delete their price

Latest Posts

Back