• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Torch Iridium vs Positive Red Iridium

My matte clear/Torch holiday special Triggerman is the orangest lens I've ever had from the outside. I've got a couple different pos red lenses, one more red one with a bit more purple to it. Can't comment much on looking through the Torch lens though, as I wear them very infrequently.
Are torches too light so that people can see your eyes.. i have seen some pictures of latch metal frame with torch iridium lens ...they are really light... but you can see the red color only if you see from the side.. I think prizm baseball looks more red because of that prizm base color.

Are torches too light so that people can see your eyes.. i have seen some pictures of latch metal frame with torch iridium lens ...they are really light... but you can see the red color only if you see from the side.. I think prizm baseball looks more red because of that prizm base color.
No and yes. Depends on the frame.

Yes and no? The torch iridium on latch alpha look very see thru
No and yes. like oakleyFrank said, different frame is a big factor.
A lenses base curve and size will change the way light refracts off of it and back at the observer.

the torch irridium is not very mirrored as you can see eyes thru lens in the latch alpha at least

Back