• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Tribal Monster Dog

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I got the one he missed out on lol. Still waiting for it to show up from Canada. Damn pothead canadian postal workers.....hippies. they need to cut their damn hair...

Seriously, good luck in your search Goldie. It will be that much sweeter when you find this pair.

Thanks Meng. But in all seriousness, what’s the ruling in FL about the green plant

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks Meng. But in all seriousness, what’s the ruling in FL about the green plant

John morgan is putting together a fund to get it on the ballot in 2020 so we can have recreational legalized.

I wish john morgan would run for office. That's one Democrat I like

Username Hidden said:
I got the one he missed out on lol. Still waiting for it to show up from Canada. Damn pothead canadian postal workers.....hippies. they need to cut their damn hair...

Seriously, good luck in your search Goldie. It will be that much sweeter when you find this pair.

So you’re the guy that snatched those from under me...you dog. And after I asked you what they were worth. You truly live up to your username...quite the shrewd businessman. :)

Username Hidden said:
So you’re the guy that snatched those from under me...you dog. And after I asked you what they were worth. You truly live up to your username...quite the shrewd businessman. :)

I’m pretty sure anyone who’s a monster dog fan, wanted those. Those are the gold standard pair in the collection. I honestly didn’t know they were posted. When I saw sold, and checked them out, I forgot to even check. I saw those in person about 5 years ago. Those tribal, are one of the baddest pairs I’ve ever seen

Username Hidden said:
John morgan is putting together a fund to get it on the ballot in 2020 so we can have recreational legalized.

I wish john morgan would run for office. That's one Democrat I like

Agreed. Otherwise I have to use back pain as my main complaint *** lol

Username Hidden said:

I messaged him and he said someone else wanted them.

Then he messaged me back the next day that someone backed out. So I got em

Username Hidden said:
Agreed. Otherwise I have to use back pain as my main complaint *** lol

I just smoke it regardless of what they say. Hasn't stopped me for the last 2o years. Wont stop me for the next 20

Username Hidden said:
I messaged him and he said someone else wanted them.

Then he messaged me back the next day that someone backed out. So I got em

Yeah, that was me. I was on the fence with them, so told him if he had a buyer to sell. Actually glad they went to a big MD fan such as yourself.

Seller was a stand up guy, as he contacted me that he had another buyer and offered me first dibs.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, that was me. I was on the fence with them, so told him if he had a buyer to sell. Actually glad they went to a big MD fan such as yourself.

Seller was a stand up guy, as he contacted me that he had another buyer and offered me first dibs.

I was shocked when messaged me back. I couldn't believe someone passed on them.

Username Hidden said:
I just smoke it regardless of what they say. Hasn't stopped me for the last 2o years. Wont stop me for the next 20

Yes, it’s more of a source issue. I don’t need any issues with lacing it or thc content. I’d rather know what I’m buying prior to the purchase. That’s why I think legalization will be a great thing esp for people with pain, cancer, seizures and people who have anxiety. Just a dumb law. And why is alcohol any better. Never understood that, regardless of if you smoke or not