• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triple Double Double Taps

Do you live near any O stores or vaults I bet they would do it for you I know the ones around here would.
Yep I live around a few of them and none of them will touch it. One of my good friends works for Oakley and is going to HQ in April for the yearly sales meeting so I will probably get him to take them then.

Great family photo!

I've always wondered; in the pics I've seen it appears the right side of the face is black on the blue face version and dark grey on the grey face version. Is that correct or is it an optical allusion and the right side of both versions is black?

Great family photo!

I've always wondered; in the pics I've seen it appears the right side of the face is black on the blue face version and dark grey on the grey face version. Is that correct or is it an optical allusion and the right side of both versions is black?
The stainless band version is charcoal in color and the blue is black, same side part as the stealth. Now if anyone knows where I could get the stainless center pieces of the band anodized black send me the details. I think that would be a nice setup with the blue face.