• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Triplewide Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I’ll talk to Santa and see what he says, I can’t promise anything

Some people reacted to this post.
This is a triple wide correct, I was under the impression it was a double. I have 4 cases total in my man cave. That one, a double black, a Spline, and a White Engraved. I am about to do a restore on the metal rivet one with some polish and replace the bottom cam lock. But I would be willing to sell it if I can find another case by oakley of equal size.

DSC_4365.JPG

DSC_4366.JPG

DSC_3661.JPG

Username Hidden said:
This is a triple wide correct, I was under the impression it was a double. I have 4 cases total in my man cave. That one, a double black, a Spline, and a White Engraved. I am about to do a restore on the metal rivet one with some polish and replace the bottom cam lock. But I would be willing to sell it if I can find another case by oakley of equal size.

View attachment 562277

View attachment 562278

View attachment 562280
Yours is not a triple; it’s a double.

Username Hidden said:
Yours is not a triple; it’s a double.
Thanks for the clarification the only pic shown was confusing since it was laying down.

now I see, that mother is huge.

The triple wides have support beams in the middle.
The one I scored on Ebay was actually in my local. Was missing a shelf and 2 supports.
Home depot has aluminum stock in the same diameter, so I took some of that to a machine shop and they lathed it.
IMG_20181225_092211177.jpg

Here's to hoping a triple comes this way in 2019. :drinks:

February bump.

Neill I ask my guy about every 3 months for you. Not looking good. He actually just moved shops last month. Worked him hard before the move with no luck.