• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Tripplewide Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have been looking for a Triple wide forever, If you have one please let me know, I also have a double wide aluminum display and aluminum clothes case for partial trade

Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Me too:eek: :D joking :rofl:good luck! post a pic of that bad boy you want..

That's what he is looking for. Unfortunately I sold that one about 4-5 years ago.

I found it randomly on Craigslist and it was literally 1/4 mile from my home. Crazy.

3ac16fcc0abbcd12188110598b40dcaa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
That's what he is looking for. Unfortunately I sold that one about 4-5 years ago.

I found it randomly on Craigslist and it was literally 1/4 mile from my home. Crazy.

View attachment 313185

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Ok I lied! now I want one;) even if i really was interested one him being in Co and me being Oh, not really completing for same stuff unless he's willing to drive near me lol.. yeah nice when there in your own backyard. :focus:Some one sell or trade this guy a triple wide. Great member of the forum

Last edited:
Bump

How much is the triple worth?

Kind depends in state they in .The states like Ca,Tx,Fl where their more common less. It really about where you are and is someone close enough to buy it from you or willing to make a long to grab it

I don't know I've never seen one for sale, I'm estimating about 500 to 1,000, Due to its availability

D4R_8338.jpg
I've got one that I'd sell or trade (for sunglasses) and be prepared to ship from Adelaide, Australia if you really got that desperate!! But you'd need to be pretty desperate!!

Thank you for the offer, if I become that desperate I will definitely work with you. Curious what that would cost just to ship to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.