• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron pitboss!

Congratulations and without sounding like an ass I just don't get tha attraction with Tron i recently acquired one and to be honest a part from a selfie or two it gets no love for been a Tron but for been a PB1 , I know it's all subject to personal taste but the Ducati is the one for me theres even a couple of custom pb1's around which I think surpass the Tron .

Congratulations and without sounding like an ass I just don't get tha attraction with Tron i recently acquired one and to be honest a part from a selfie or two it gets no love for been a Tron but for been a PB1 , I know it's all subject to personal taste but the Ducati is the one for me theres even a couple of custom pb1's around which I think surpass the Tron .
Taste's a funny thing, I kinda think the Ducati looks like a gaudy fake but the Tron's rather nice. Now just to convince every owner of a Juliet 24k that it's a tasteless trinket they should sell to me for next to nothing...

image.jpg
I got the lens squared away. Box is sanded and ready for paint!