• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Turbine Ruby Ferrari lens new $60

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up for grabs is a set of ruby Ferrari turbine len's. I just got these and realized they wont work for what I was gonna cut them to! I know for a fact you can cut to an XS and save the logo. Or if your Ferrari turbine needs lens then here ya go! These len's are new and never installed as I just got them from my o vault on Friday. Asking $60 obo shipped conusa!

15348162125926596835417329149830.jpg

15348162696138771149749387244882.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I wonder if you could save etching for a Carbon Prime @Chris A Hardaway ? That way, you take the Ruby CP and make a Ferrari version.

Username Hidden said:
I wonder if you could save etching for a Carbon Prime @Chris A Hardaway ? That way, you take the Ruby CP and make a Ferrari version.
If I had a prime i could check but I don't have one. That'll be awesome if itll work!

Only one way to find out. I have a prime, but no turbine lenses to test out. With double edge the prizm or polarized etching had to be removed and it's 66mm... W turbine only 65mm I'm not sure. It'd be close. But for $35 to me and $85 to him... at your risk I'm sure @Chris515000 will ship my way for ya.

I'd be so happy to do this and I bet since non Polarized I could rotate slightly to save.

Heres a pic of the set I had cut for the XS I had.

20180406_201922.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Only one way to find out. I have a prime, but no turbine lenses to test out. With double edge the prizm or polarized etching had to be removed and it's 66mm... W turbine only 65mm I'm not sure. It'd be close. But for $35 to me and $85 to him... at your risk I'm sure @Chris515000 will ship my way for ya.

I'd be so happy to do this and I bet since non Polarized I could rotate slightly to save.

If someone purchases I'll be glad to send to the OC for sure!!!!!

Dang i thought someone would want these! I guess Ill send these to cut anyway! I'll leave up till tonight then I'll pack up and send out. I would trade for another turbine lens.

pm

Status
Not open for further replies.