• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Two display cases and aluminium poster for R1 or MM watch.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am looking to finally get a Minute Machine (Time Tank) and a pair of R1. Cash is tight right now but I would like to offer up two or three items as fair trade.

I have a single-wide 3.0 display case, a counter top 3.0 case and an aluminium 32x45x1.5 poster display which currently has an MJ poster where he is wearing a pair of Eye Jackets (Thanks, @"TRUMP" )

Note: The Mega Tower has one lock that does not work as the latch was removed by the PO. I do have a key for this. It has all four adjustable glass shelves. The countertop unit does not have a functional lock in it. It has one adjustable shelf in it.

OakleyMJPoster.jpg

20180915_181608.jpg

20180915_181508.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am looking to finally get a Minute Machine (Time Tank) and a pair of R1. Cash is tight right now but I would like to offer up two or three items as fair trade.

I have a single-wide 3.0 display case, a counter top 3.0 case and an aluminium 32x45x1.5 poster display which currently has an MJ poster where he is wearing a pair of Minutes, I believe.

Note: The Mega Tower has one lock that does not work as the latch was removed by the PO. I do have a key for this. It has all four adjustable glass shelves. The countertop unit does not have a functional lock in it. It has one adjustable shelf in it.

View attachment 527481

View attachment 527482

View attachment 527483

He is wearing eye jackets, not minutes.

Glwt

These 3 items for a Time Tank and an R1?

Username Hidden said:
These 3 items for a Time Tank and an R1?

Lol. No. I'm not crazy! One or the other.

I got a nice Juliet, does that work for you???

:lol:

Bump

The single wide and countertop combo have been sold. I still have a single wide, poster frame and plasma juliets available.

I got my Minute Machine. Now I'm hunting an R1.

Oooh show pics of the MM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.