• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two Questions. Broken Sunglasses and Emerald Lenses.

Ju5t1n

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

1) I have a pair of Holbrooks motogp and it got ran over. I have all the parts, but the lens are scratched and folded, frame is folded and bent, the arms are okay, but pretty bashed up too.
My friend said Oakley has some warranty or something. Is this true? I don't have the receipt. If it's true what do I do?

2) I bought a replacement pair of Holbrooks and I'm looking for Emerald Lenses I can't seem to find any. I bought some crappy ones of ebay that were terrible and not even the same color then I bought a set of "Jade Iridium" from Oakley.com and found out those aren't the ones I want either... I looked around and can't find genuine Emerald Lenses and came here on the forums and I guess they are getting phased out? :(
Does anyone know where I can find a set of genuine Holbrook Emerald Iridium Lenses?

Thanks in advanced.

Welcome to the forum.

First. You should smack your friend upside :punish: the head for even suggesting that Oakley has a warranty program for cars running over your sunglasses.

The best you can do is call Oakley customer service and they can probably give you 25% off of a new pair.

Imagine you buying a car and smacking it up then bringing it back to the dealer for a warranty exchange? Just saying.

On finding the lenses I'm sure someone will chime in soon enough.

Hello,

1) I have a pair of Holbrooks motogp and it got ran over. I have all the parts, but the lens are scratched and folded, frame is folded and bent, the arms are okay, but pretty bashed up too.
My friend said Oakley has some warranty or something. Is this true? I don't have the receipt. If it's true what do I do?

2) I bought a replacement pair of Holbrooks and I'm looking for Emerald Lenses I can't seem to find any. I bought some crappy ones of ebay that were terrible and not even the same color then I bought a set of "Jade Iridium" from Oakley.com and found out those aren't the ones I want either... I looked around and can't find genuine Emerald Lenses and came here on the forums and I guess they are getting phased out? :(
Does anyone know where I can find a set of genuine Holbrook Emerald Iridium Lenses?

Thanks in advanced.
Well, my suggestion is to call the nearest Oakley store and try see if theres a licensed optician in the store. I dont know how severely damaged your Holbrooks are but if its fixable the optician should be able to heat the frame and bend it back as close as it was before.

As for the Emerald lens for Holbrooks i believe they only have Emerald Polarized.

Lol yeah that's what I thought about the broken glasses. I got them for $60 and fell in love with Holbrooks.

I just bought a set of lenses on eBay hopefully they are legit. He has good rating and only sells Oakley stuff.
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back