• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two Questions

SaOi

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I have two questions, when will i be able to edit the area under my username that says Oakley Beginner? I see that other people have customized that text. I would also like to know if posts under other people’s threads count towards the 15 that I need in order to start buying and selling.

Hello, I have two questions, when will i be able to edit the area under my username that says Oakley Beginner? I see that other people have customized that text. I would also like to know if posts under other people’s threads count towards the 15 that I need in order to start buying and selling.
Just keep traveling down the rabbit hole and all will be revealed... You are already over your 15 mark so no worries there...

Last edited:
You should be able to see the sales threads now. You've been around long enough, and I can see you have more than the minimum post count needed. As far as the member description under your name, I am not sure. I think it may be 1000 posts. Perhaps someone else can clarify that one.

You should be able to see the sales threads now. You've been around long enough, and I can see you have more than the minimum post count needed. As far as the member description under your name, I am not sure. I think it may be 1000 posts. Perhaps someone else can clarify that one.
Thank you!

It's based on trophy points which are a combination of a number of areas like post count, likes, etc.

Oakley Beginner - Default
Oakley Enthusiast - 100
Oakley Collector - 300
Oakley Expert - 500
I should work at Oakley - 1000

There are 2 more levels but also after 1000 posts (iirc) you are able to edit your own user title to whatever you want.

It's based on trophy points which are a combination of a number of areas like post count, likes, etc.

Oakley Beginner - Default
Oakley Enthusiast - 100
Oakley Collector - 300
Oakley Expert - 500
I should work at Oakley - 1000

There are 2 more levels but also after 1000 posts (iirc) you are able to edit your own user title to whatever you want.
appreciate the info!

Latest Posts

Back