• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Upcoming/Recent Release Movies

Ahh yes always a classic tale and so many opportunities to develop the character's back story which help us the viewers get a better understanding an appreciation for what it was that pushed the character into the seedy world of pizza delivery:popcorn:.

:lol:

Taking my family to watch The Incredibles 2 today. Kids woke up very early and watched the first movie again for the 100th time. They are ready with their matching shirts and toys, too. And next week, Jurassic World 2. My son can’t stop talking about how excited he is for that one. He wants the LEGO sets, too. Solo, Deadpool 2, and Ocenas 8, too. This summer is gonna be very expensive with all the upcoming movies and related merchandises.

4012A118-B61B-4421-8F61-E9EBEF41C05E.jpeg
DF3BE238-936E-4EE9-9436-31FC03052A41.jpeg

Taking my family to watch The Incredibles 2 today. Kids woke up very early and watched the first movie again for the 100th time. They are ready with their matching shirts and toys, too. And next week, Jurassic World 2. My son can’t stop talking about how excited he is for that one. He wants the LEGO sets, too. Solo, Deadpool 2, and Ocenas 8, too. This summer is gonna be very expensive with all the upcoming movies and related merchandises.

View attachment 489680 View attachment 489681

Awesome flip! Your girl is a cutie!

Last edited by a moderator:
New movie coming out called "Tommy Salami & The Four Farmer Midgets"

Cant wait to see it

now what the mother****?

remember when females in movies looked like this

<iframe src="Neve Campbell Wt GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY " width="480" height="265" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

<iframe src="Neve Campbell Film GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY " width="480" height="278" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

ahh sh!t man.....

<iframe src="Neve Campbell Wt GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY " width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Latest Posts

Back